Do you know the daily effects your products are having on your health or the ecological footprint? This week we spoke with Min Chan the founder of Pur’itsy, a site full of non-toxic, eco-friendly and safe baby products.
She shares why BPA free isn’t always a good thing, what to look out for when selecting your products and how we can all be modern day hippies.
After having a rude awakening that a lot of the products which are created for young ones were toxic, Min Chan, a new mum, was spurred into action to uncover products that were safe for the planet and her family. Realising she probably wasn’t alone with her concerns, she launched Pur’itsy – an online store in Singapore for green, clean, tried and tested and most importantly safe products for babies and kids.
I was out there seraching high and low for the kind of products I needed to get for my son. From educating myself about the science, to reading product labels, asking questions and talking to the manufacturers.. I realised I was sitting on a trove of information that surely someone else could benefit from. – Min Chan
In this interview we speak to Min about:
- Why BPA free isn’t always a good thing
- What to look out for when selecting your products and how to be aware of greenwashing
- Why, contrary to popular belief, going clean and green is actually easy
Take action today and try out Min’s Little Green Steps:
- Buy less than you think you need
- A few changes which take minimal effort on your part can really make a big difference
- Keep talking, telling, sharing and asking
Get non-toxic, eco-friendly and safe baby products today at Pur’itsy.
Don’t let your conscious journey end here! Get a weekly dose of inspiration, knowledge, and action delivered right to your inbox, join the conscious movement here.