Green Is The New Black (GITNB) is your guide to conscious living. We’re on a mission to make sustainability mainstream, accessible and sexy. We do this through engaging content and experiences to connect brands (lifestyle, fashion, beauty, F&B) with people and we educate through actionable little green steps. We have a global annual reach of over 2 million across our website, weekly newsletter and social media channels.
We love working with conscious brands and on creative campaigns. Whether you are a brand looking to join the community, want exposure for your product or green efforts, are looking for a creative experience, or are an individual looking to volunteer or get involved, we would love to speak to you. Click below for a shortcut to more information.
Green Is The New Black provides a platform for your brand to connect with key partners, strategise your sustainability initiatives, and communicate your brand authentically to an audience who cares. If you are a conscious brand who is looking to join the GITNB community, please contact [email protected]
1. Join us if you are…
- Seeking a platform to engage with more sustainability-minded conscious consumers.
- Looking to connect with a community of conscious brands.
- Expanding your business outside your current market.
- Access to an active community of conscious brands.
- Sharing of best practices and introductions to a wider network (from suppliers to suppliers, to investors etc.)
- Discounts to join the Conscious Festivals in Asia and Europe.
- Access to member perks (e.g. discounts for services, opportunity to participate in events and activities organised by the wider GITNB network etc.)
- Authentically share your story to consumers that care.
- Marketing support from a trusted brand.
- Features across social media, newsletters.
- Featured listing in the brand directory.
ADVERTISING & BRAND PARTNERSHIPS
Looking to spread your brand’s message through a conscious campaign or physical brand activations at creative events or amplify your brand? Get access to a targeted and highly engaged audience. Request for our media kit and partnerships deck, email us at [email protected].
How we work with brands:
Access to our list of Green Steps database to further your sustainability agenda including green partners for offices, hotels, restaurants and large scale events.
Value through online content creation, including articles, videos, EDMs, social media campaigns etc.
We use affiliate links with brands we trust. Which means if you make a purchase using our link we may receive a commission.
- Engage your employees with workshops and talks.
- Connect intimately with your target through highly curated events.
- Amplify your message and get mass exposure through Conscious Festivals (more information below).
Get involved in the Conscious Festivals
The Conscious Festival is an almost zero-waste and plant-based event where fun and sustainability go hand in hand. With a market featuring over 100 mindful brands, transformative talks, delicious healthy eats, interactive art, and games with a purpose. Currently held annually in Singapore, Hong Kong and London – our events have welcomed over 19,000 guests since 2015. Whether you’re a company that would like to support our festival, a sustainable business, or a speaker, we’re always open to partnerships-contact us to find out more.
VOLUNTEER OR CONTRIBUTE
Volunteer / Intern
Looking for experience in a dynamic environment or want to support the movement? We have various volunteer positions available especially for the Conscious Festivals in each city. We also have internship opportunities available. Drop an email with your skillset, CV and what you are looking for here – [email protected].
Passionate about sustainability and want to contribute with your own #littlegreensteps? We are looking for knowledgeable writers who can guest post or contribute to our platform. Send us a few writing samples and interest topics here – [email protected].